Sunday, November 6, 2022

TBZTPK - 1

Part 1




Khushi POV

Everyone eventually wiped their tears and adorning a brave smile walked into Arnavji's VIP room. The sight that greeted me left me feeling cold and lonely. My husband did not look at me at all. He kept staring at the wall in front of him. No dhak-dhak. No Rabba ve. Our telepathic connection was lost. Gulping my tears I stood with the rest of the family who tried to cheer him up by introducing themselves. 

Arnavji did not react to anyone. Akaash, Dhruv, NK, Mami, Nani, Mama, Di, Rahul Jeeju. Everyone failed to attract his attention. With no love in his eyes, he glanced in our direction and then turned his face sideways. Dhruv kept trying though. He explained how we all were a big family full of love and happiness. But his efforts had dire consequences. After 8 hours I heard my husband screaming at the top of his voice. Chalo cheekhna to yaad hai. I mused.
(At least his temper has not changed).

"I DON'T KNOW YOU ALL. SO. LEAVE. ME. ALONE."

Rahul Jeeju gestured for us to leave immediately. A tear cascaded down my eye. I turned sideways to wipe it but Nanheji used his thumb to do the deed and softly whispered 'don't give up. Nodding at his words I masked my face with a fake smile and turned to leave. Being the last one I held the door to shut it. But as I was about to step outside Arnavji's sharp voice reached my ears.

"WAIT. Tum yahan aao."
(You come here).

Baffled at his demand I swiftly turned around to see something in his now angry eyes. The coldness disappeared partially. And I could see a strange desperation in them. Huh? Has he not lost his memories? Rahul Jeeju was clear that Arnavji does not remember anything. Then what is the meaning of this? Slowly I advanced toward him. When I stood near his bed he practically checked me out. What the? Did he just...? Swallowing my anger I tried to sound polite.

"Ji? Kuch chahiye aapko?"
(Yes? Do you need something?)

Lifting his index finger he gestured me to come closer. Ye kar kya rhe hain? Trying to act normal I closed the little distance between us and stood only an inch away from him. Closing his eyes Arnavji inhaled deeply. Oh. My jasmine cologne. He just smelled the scent that he loves on me. I smirked internally. Haaye. Laad governor. His eyes fluttered open and in a second he grabbed my palm in his own.
(What is he trying to do?)

"Naam kya hai tumhara?"
(What's your name?)

"Uhhh. Khushi. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada."

"Singh Raizada?"

I nodded with a small smile on my face. Calm washed over me as he rubbed his thumb over my knuckles. As usual, blood pooled around my cheeks feeling his touch. He must have noticed my reaction because I could see his patent smirk adorning his face. Looking down at the hospital blanket I muttered shyly.

"Haan. Hum aapki Patni hai."
(Yes. I am your Wife).

This time when my eyes locked with his he gave me a look as if he hit the jackpot. A look that screamed hawt and mine. The same look that he gave me once when I was clad in a red saree for the AR Designs photo shoot. Hawww? Does this mean he is attracted to me? Hey Devi Maiyya! Humare pati toh bina yaadasht ke bhi humpe line maar rahein hain. Kya baat hai.
(Oh Devi Maiyya! My husband is trying to hit on me even with no memories. Amazing).

"Hmmm. Tum chodne wali cheez lagti bhi nai ho."
(You should be possessed by someone).

"KYA?!?"
(WHAT?!?)

Did he just flirt with me? Oh my. Humara Dil toh zor zor se dhadak raha hai. YE TO GALI KE AASHIQ BAN GAYE HAIN. Gulping my emotions I tried to get up from the bed but Arnav Singh Raizada pulled me back to his side with a clenched jaw. Uh oh. Ye to humare door jaane se kuch zyada hi gussa horhe hain.
(My heart is thudding. HE HAS TURNED INTO A STREET LOVER. Uh oh. He is bubbling with anger because I moved away).

"Yes. And what the hell is wrong with you huh? You are MY WIFE then why did that idiot buffoon wipe your tears?"

"Nanheji? Are nai nai woh..."
(No no he is not...)

"Nanhe ho ya Chanhe I don't give a damn. Don't sympathize with that idiot. Aur hath choodakar kahan jaa rhi thi?"
(Whatever. And why are you trying to get away from me?)

Pulling me close to him he touched his forehead with mine making me gasp out loud. I could see a strange obsession for me in his eyes. Earlier, I was worried that he won't remember me. Par yahan toh Arnavji humpe latoo hui ja rhe hain. Remembering Rahul Jeeju's words I tried to calm my husband's rage by rubbing my hand over his heart.
(Here Arnavji is going gaga over me).

"Nowhere. I just thought to let the family know about you."

"Fine. Bata do Sexy."
(Tell them Sexy).

"HUMARA NAAM KHUSHI HAI!"
(MY NAME IS KHUSHI!)

Hawwwww. Smirking he loosened his hold but his gaze did not waiver. Blushing red like a ripe tomato I slipped out of his hold and turned to leave. A nervous smile plastered on my face. Oh my lord. He is killing me with his attitude. How can he be so bold? Amnesia ke baad ye to pure badal gaye hain. Ek time pe ye hum pe gussa krte the aur sabse khush reh the. And now he is only happy around me. Aur humein WOH bhi bulaya. WHAT IF HE ADDRESSES ME LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF OUR FAMILY? Lost in my thoughts I opened the door only to hear his voice again.
(He has changed after this Amnesia thing. There was a time when he used to scold me and was normal with others around. And he called me THAT).

"Jaldi wapas aana biwi."
(Come soon wifey).

Nodding my head I rushed out of the room. I was still blushing when a teary-eyed Di clutched me in her embrace. She wept out loud. My sister-in-law sympathized with me. She was under the impression that her Chotte must have scolded me which turned me red with shame. Our entire family passed me sympathetic smiles. Now how will I tell Nani that her grandson is flirting with me? Nai nai. Sab humara bahut mazaak udayenge.
(No no. Everyone will make fun of me).

"Khushi bitiya you stay here with Chotte tonight. Anjali will pack a bag for your stay and I will ask NK to deliver it to you soon."

Everyone said their goodbyes and then left me alone. Oh no. I don't have the stamina to deal with that Intense Singh Raizada. What should I do? Idea! I will talk to Rahul jeeju. Only he can suggest how I should deal with this flirty ISR. Haan. Ye theek rahega. Oh no, I better go back to his room. Warna kahin ye humein dhoondte huye bahar hi na aajayein. Inka bharosa nai hai. What if he smooches me in front of the hospital staff? NAHIIII. Andar bhaagle Khushi. 
(Yes. That's a good idea. Or else he will come outside hunting for me. I do not trust this side of my husband.
What if he smooches me in front of the hospital staff? NOOO. Rush inside Khushi).

Arnav POV

Some 8-10 people gathered around me and started telling me tales about my relationship with them. After Dr Rahul informed me about my amnesia I felt angry and highly disoriented. On top of that, these bunch of weirdos hovered around me like flies. Irritated by their presence I screamed at them. But when they were leaving I noticed something too beautiful to ignore. Clad in an orange suit a young woman stood in a corner. Something inside me hurt watching her tears. And one of the weirdos wiped her tear and patted her shoulder. WHAT THE? I controlled the snarl that was about to escape my lips.

How dare he touch her? I wanted to snatch the woman and bash the hell out of that fool who tried to touch her. However, my mind snapped watching her leave. I called her out. Thankfully she compelled. Long hair, doe eyes and a body to die for. She introduced herself as Khushi. But the tsunami within calmed a little when she called herself my wife. Her alluring jasmine scent dazzled me. I kept touching her as it helped me keep sane. However, she tried to move away from my hold I pulled her back to me. Rage bubbled inside me as she tried to disengage herself. Keyword being tried. But then she insisted to inform our family about me. At that moment I could not help but blurt out my innermost thoughts.

"Fine bata do Sexy."

"HUMARA NAAM KHUSHI HAI!"

That scarlet face. That smile. Uska Mujhe 'Arnavji' bulana. Damn it. She is driving me crazy. I can understand why I married this woman. She is a vixen sent from hell to finish me off. I allowed her to leave but not before making my demands clear to her.
(The way she calls me 'Arnavji').

"Jaldi wapas aana biwi."

While I patiently waited for my wife, my phone kept buzzing like an agitated bee. I glared at the object. A name kept flashing on the device. Aman Mathur? Hmmm. Must be a jealous freak with no one to romance. Wow. I have a nosy family and a psychotic Mathur on my tail. I must be having an amusing life. Not to forget. Ek jaanlewa haseen biwi. Interesting.
(A killer beauty in the name of wife).

A few minutes later my sexy siren walked back into the hospital room. The jiggling sound made me look down at her feet. Hmmm. Anklets. Sensuous. Just like her voice. Khushi stood a few feet away fidgeting with her dupatta. The distance between us irked me. Is she not my wife? Then why is standing far from me? Irritated by her actions I blurted out my musing.

"Door Kyun khadi ho? Isse to acha mujhe hosh hi nai aata. Kamse kam tum to mere paa..."
(Why are you standing away? Being unconscious would have been a better choice for me at least...)

But before I could finish my sentence a soft body wrapped around me. My nostrils flared as the scent of jasmine reached my senses. Her touch ignited a flame inside me. Damn it. Trying to control my bodily reactions I snaked my uninjured arm around her form. The sadness on her face agitated me.

"Stop it Arnavji. Do you have any idea how many tears I shedded for you? Aisa phir mat kahiyega."
(Don't repeat such things ever again).

"To kya karun haan? Tumse door rehna mujhe taqleef de rha tha."
(Then what should I do? This distance between us was hurting me).

Cupping my face with her soft hands Khushi sat on the bed beside me. She understood my frustration so well. I am so lucky to have found a life partner in her. For a while, she did not utter a word. I could see immense love for me in her eyes. They possessed a strange ability to drown me in them. Is she into hypnosis? Yup. That's her profession. She has me wrapped around her pinky in just a few minutes.

"Sorry baba. Ab nahi door rahunge aapse. Please aap marne ki baat mat bolna. Warna hum saans hi nai le payenge Arnavji."
(I won't stay away from you. Please don't talk about death so lightly. Or else I won't be able to breathe Arnavji).

"Marr to main pehle hi gaya hoon. Tumpar."
(I have already been killed. By you).

Winking at my cherry tomato-faced wife I embraced her for a while. She clutched me with the same intensity making me smile. Aag dono taraf barabar hai. Interesting. After a few minutes, Khushi asked me to sleep. I reluctantly agreed to her demand. But not before making space for her on my bed. Spooning my wife I slept like a baby.
(We do share a sizzling chemistry).
.
.
.
.
Precap: Arnav and Khushi return to Shantivan. The family finds the new ASR scary.

23 comments:

  1. Interesting begining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I hope u will enjoy this ff.

      Delete
  2. This is interesting, can't wait to see more of ISR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the review. Yup ISR will surely impress you.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. @Deepa thanx 4 d review. Hope you will enjoy it.

      Delete
  4. I am cracking up! This Arnav will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep cracking up. He will be a lot of fun.

      Delete
  5. Yeh Arnav toh jaan lewa saabit hoga lagta hai 🤪🤭😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ji haan. Ab to katil-e-aam hoga😉

      Delete
  6. This is interesting, can't wait to see more of THIS ASR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. This version of ASR will surely blow your mind.

      Delete
  7. Start camera action he seems more dangerous ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. An obsessive man is more dangerous than a shrewed ASR.

      Delete
  8. @Deepa are you on Wattpad? I have a separate ff where I notify the followers about the new chapters I publish. My id is charusharma3 Or follow my posts on Instagram - @charu_wattpadian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Keep loving my work.

      Delete
  10. Awesome update loved it so much ❣️ loving the ISR 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Your motivating words are great for an author.

      Delete
  11. Wowww … super starting…

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww my cutie pies

    ReplyDelete