Thursday, November 24, 2022

TBZTPK - 3

Part 3



Arnav POV

"Oh, I am sorry Bhai...Laxmi just ran away from my clutches. She took the stairs from the terrace and then..."

"HOW DARE YOU DISTURB US?!?"

Itni mushkilon ke baad I finally found the golden opportunity to spend time with my woman. And this fellow family member dares to spy on us! And that too in the name of this stupid goat. Rage boiled inside me. I turned towards my girl Khushi who watched the scene wide-eyed. Her mouth fell open as she stared into my eyes. Grabbing her head I did not allow Dhruv to spoil the moment and pushed my lips against hers for ten long seconds. The idiot brother of mine gasped out loud. However, I did not stop before getting my fill of my wife. I pecked her once more and then let go of her squirming frame.
(After facing so many obstacles, I finally found the golden opportunity to spend time with my woman).

I glared at my current nemesis Dhruv Singh Raizada. Being a brother it was Dhruv's job to keep the family away from me and my wife. But alas, this family is hell-bent on spoiling my time with Khushi. Rage bubbled inside me. I could feel the hot flames of anger within me, trying to find a way to vent out. Gritting my teeth I took a few steps and found myself standing out of the pool. Water dripped down and created a splish-splash sound as I cornered Dhruv against the wall.

I could hear Khushi's pleas of forgiving my brother Dhruv. She tried to talk me out of it. However, her pleas fell on deaf ears as I pushed the man against the wall holding him by the collar. A frightened pair of eyes stared back at me. Sweat beads formed near his temple. I cocked my head to the side passing him an evil grin. I could sense my wife's absence. She is probably going to get some help. Well, that will give me enough time to clear a few things with my brother. Shaking the fella I almost screamed the words at him

"Are. You. Dumb? Ek baat samajh mein nahi aarhi hai? MERI BIWI KE AAS PAAS BHATAKNA BHI MAT. And Don't You Dare Spoil Our Moments TOGETHER!!"
(Cannot you understand one thing? DON'T HOVER AROUND Y WIFE).

"....sss....sorry...bh...bhai....I..."


Lifting my fist in the air I punched the intruder between me and my wife with such force that he fell into the pool water with a loud splash. At the same second the rest of the Raizadas rushed inside the bedroom creating a huge ruckus. Dhruv wobbled out of the pool and the family dashed towards him offering him a helping hand. Gasps reverberated in the poolside area as his jaw bled a little. What a baby?! Pathetic. 

"Chotte!! Why did you do this? 

"He is your brother Arnav bitwa!"

"Bhai Dhruv is not a stranger..."

In between the noise pollution that my so-called family was creating Khushi advanced towards me and held me by the shoulders. I could see the hurt and disappointment in her eyes. Damn it. Shaking my head I addressed the crowd in an attempt to do some damage control. Only for you Khushi. I am doing this only for you. I screamed in my thoughts. 

"I only recognize Khushi. All of you are strangers to me. So consider this as a request from someone who is still recovering. Give me and my wife some privacy. Do not barge into our bedroom, this is not a common room."

Shock. Shame. Embarrassment. With lowered eyes, my family nodded their heads and took away my shaking brother mumbling an apology for their immature behavior. Of course. This is common sense. Just because these oldies have no love life why am I supposed to suffer and act like a saint? I am human. I have desires. I have feelings. I am not a machine god damn it. With the aggression still rolling off of me, I retreated to my bed. I tried to control my anger. My eyes shut as I took deep breaths. Inhale. Exhale. I guided myself. In. And out. Repeating the action I thought of every other thing in the world. 

However, I did not have to wait for the calm as the jasmine scent surrounded me a while later. A soft body sat on my lap. Feminine hands massaged my temple. My hands moved on their own accord as I wrapped her frame in a firm grip.

"Shhhhhh. Hum yahin hain Arnavji. Relax. Don't hurt yourself. Calm down."
(I am here Arnavji).

Feeling her digits over my forehead, my eyes fluttered open in response. The love and care in her hazel eyes made me smile. I am lucky bas***d. How the hell did an angel like Khushi fall in love with me? Cupping my jaw with one hand she placed a loving kiss on my forehead.

"Do you hate me for hurting Dhruv?"

"No. I can never hate you Arnavji. It is just that he is a part of our family. Your brother. So I just don't want you to have any regrets later."

Feeling a little at ease after her explanation I lay on the bed bringing her with me. Her eyes widened for a second but then obliged without any complaint. She passed me a comforting smile and then placed her ear on my heart which was thudding like a machine gun. I caressed her black mane using one of my hands. A question echoed in my mind. I could not help but blurt it out. And it had the desired results as her cheeks flamed instantly in response.

"Did you like the kiss?"

"Haan. Aapko ye deewangi wala andaaz thoda alag hai par jab bhi aise aas paas hote hain to humein acha mehsoos hota hai."
(Yes. This strange craziness of yours is unique but whenever you are around me I feel good).

"Good. Phir aadat daalo. Kyunki tumse door rehna mere bas mein nahi hai Khushi."
(Then make it a habit. Because I can't stay away from you Khushi).

She tightened her arms around me making me smirk in response. So my woman is finally coming around to my strange behavior. Now that's something to celebrate. Maybe I should take her out on a date. Yeah. Just her and me. Without the pressure of our nosy family, Khushi would loosen up a little. She loves and respects my family a little too much.

As the hours passed. Khushi and I drifted off to sleep. Just the two of us in the room sharing a bed and a blanket, felt like a cocoon away from the chaos of reality. Nuzzling her hair I inhaled the floral scent once more in my half-conscious state. Tomorrow. I will ask her out on a date tomorrow. That was the last thought in my mind as sleep took over me completely.

Khushi POV

The next morning as I stood in the kitchen near the stove making dabbas for the AR office, my heartbeat escalated out of nowhere. Huh? Arnavji? Dropping the ladle in the utensil I looked up to notice my husband leaning against the kitchen wall with a look of possessiveness in his eyes. I quickly checked on my family who pretended to be busy having their meals. I gulped soundly. And noticed how just raising an eyebrow Arnav Singh Raizada ordered our help HP to leave us alone. Wow. Sauntering towards me he used his husky voice to greet me.

"Hi."

"Hhh...hi."

Oh, Devi Maiyya. This intensity of his will kill me. Kal inka obsessive wala pyaar dekhkar hum to kho se gaye the. My thoughts came to a halt when he pushed my fringe behind my ear with a look of fondness. Eying the utensils on the stove he expressed his confusion by cocking his head to the side.
(Last night his obsessive love for me left me in a trance of sorts).

"I make meals. I run a Dabba service for our office."

"Do you need any help?"

"You? You will help me?"

"Uhuh."

We worked cordially side by side at a perfect tempo. I stirred the pots on the stove adding the necessary spices in between while my husband diced tomatoes, cucumbers, and carrots for the salad. We exchanged heated glances occasionally. Also, Arnav Singh Raizada skirted around me once in a while on the pretext of finding the right kind of knife or wanting a glass of water. He touched my shoulder, then my arm and as if it was not enough to burn me he caressed his hand on my lower back sideways to pull me aside. My eyes pierced his unable to bear the torture.

"Arnavji! Why are you...?"

"What is it Khushi? I am just trying to help you."

Passing me an innocent smile he continued to work in the kitchen making me feel like I was making up things to pass the time. I shook my head. How convenient huh? Looking ahead at our family who was now busy with their meal I came up with a plan of my own to put a stop to his games.

Turning off the stove I covered all the pots, wiped my hands using the kitchen towel, and then moved around to pick up the dabbas. But I did all of that biting my lower lip, jutting out my chest plus a sway of my hips. I knew his eyes did not leave my form because I heard his gasp echo around in the kitchen. Placing the dabbas on the counter, I called out for HP. And then I played my last move. Putting an innocent smile on my face I grabbed his arm and placed a kiss near his lips.

"Thank you Arnavji. You are such a cute husband."

Wide eyes and a gaping mouth greeted me. Winking in his direction I turned around and left him alone to gather his thoughts. A victory smile adorned my face as I stood beside a perplexed Jiji. Thankfully the rest of the family did not take any notice of me. A few seconds later they left the table to start the havan. Yes, we were supposed to have one today for my husband's recovery.

I was about to join them too when a bronze hand snaked around my waist pulling me towards a firm chest. The familiar musk cologne wafted around me, making me gasp out loud. Before I could protest against Arnavji's juvenile act he pulled my hair to one side only to place a long wet kiss on my neck. I moaned involuntarily feeling his lips on my skin.

"ARNAV..."

"Oh. Is that what you call me when I touch you so intimately Khushi?"

His husky voice washed over me. I shivered involuntarily. I tried to remove his hands but the man dragged me to the nearest pillar hiding me. Making sure that we were away from anyone's eyes he restarted the assault of kisses all over my neck and right shoulder.

"Pl...please....not here...Arnavji...its time for...havan."

"Why?... Did you not tease me a while ago Khushi Raizada?"

Twisting my body he plaster my front to his chest and then placed kisses all over my face. There was madness inside him. His intense love shook me to the core. I could do nothing in defense. My body gave up the fight. Holding his chest I tried to take in all of his love. My knees weakened but Arnavji held my body expertly with one hand and used his other to massage the back of my neck.

I heard footsteps nearing the pillar making me aware of someone else's presence around us. I whispered to Arnavji about it but this had the opposite effect on him. Instead of moving away from me, he chose to make out with me. And pinched my waist to make me open my mouth to slide his tongue inside. My insides were burning with need. I could feel him losing control. Arnavji's passion made me melt like butter on hot pancakes. Soon the footsteps retreated making me sigh in relief. The need for oxygen made me push away from him. Breathlessly I tried to argue.

Aap...aap....ruke...kyun...nai? Koi...dekhleta...toh?
(Why...did...you...not...stop? What if...someone...had seen... us?)

Tumhari deewangi... ne mujhe...kahin ka nahi choda... Khushi Raizada!
(I am crazy...for you...what to do...Khushi Raizada!)

His eyes darkened with every word. The maddening intensity between us made me turn red. The lust and love in his orbs made my heart thud. Composing myself I walked away towards the pooja room. However, his next words made me halt.

"We are going on a date tonight. Away from everyone. Just you and me. Humari choti si duniya."
(A little world of our own).

Did he just say 'our little world?' Does this mean he remembers something? Hey, Devi Maiyya this is such a good sign. Oh my. A passed him a smile full of love in response.
.
.
.
.
Precap: Arshi spend some alone time.

15 comments:

  1. Awesome chapter.. looking forward to next chapters..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I will start drafting the next chapter soon enuf.

      Delete
  2. Loved it....this intense Singh raizada is just....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I know he is something huh😉

      Delete
    2. Plz update the next part...... waiting for Intense Singh Raizada

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yup he is over possessive for his lady love

      Delete
  4. Awesome chapter.. looking forward to next chapters..soon....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx buddy.
      Next chapter is under process👍

      Delete
  5. Awesome story... and I'm loving the obsessive Arnav towards Khushi. I'm all for it! ;) Looking forward to reading the next chapter, especially when Arshi will be having their time-alone without any interruption (I hope!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww cute Raizada

    ReplyDelete