Sunday, December 18, 2022

TBZTPK - 4


Part 4




Khushi POV

During the havan, all my family members were praying for Arnavji's well-being. I too folded my hands and pleaded with my Devi Maiyya. I have lost my old Arnavji. Although this new version of his has been charming but still I miss my husband. Please please Devi maiyya humare pati ko theek kardijiye. Hum bas unke saath khush rehna chahte hain. My concentration broke all of a sudden, as I felt something on my face. My eyes fluttered open only to be greeted by Arnavji who was showering me with petals of pooja flowers. My jaw dropped at the gesture. I quickly looked around to see if anyone noticed us. However, all the eyes around us were shut. Feeling apprehensive due to his attention I whisper-shouted.
(Please DM make my husband better. I want to live happily with him).

"Ye aap kya krhe hain?!? Havan chal raha hain Arnavji. Sab pooja krhe hain aur aap..."
(What are you doing?!? We are in the middle of the havan Arnavji. Everyone is busy praying and you...)

"Haan toh? Maine kab roka hai. Kro apna havan. Tum apni pooja kro mujhe meri krne do."
(Yeah so? When did I stop anyone? Do this havan of yours. You pray to your lord and let me do the same). 

Saying so my obsessive husband leaned forward to kiss me. But I yelped not wanting to be caught by the priest and our family. However, my voice alerted everyone. Everyone stared in my direction confused by the intrusion. While the Devil Singh Raizada joined them and innocently asked me.

"Is everything alright Khushi?"

"Nothing. A honey bee was tormenting me."

The rest of the Raizadas tried to look for the bee, expecting a buzzing around them. I glared at my husband who simply smirked and mouthed to me, a 'bee' huh? Rolling my eyes I continued the pooja. Throughout the havan, he kept troubling me. Finally, after an hour the havan was over. I thanked my stars and got busy with household work. At times I felt eyes watching my moves. Knowing who it was I did not bother much. 

A few hours later when we were done with lunch Arnavji ordered Akaashji to take him to the office. Despite everyone's protest, he was adamant about his decision. Not liking the idea I walked away to our room. But stopped midway feeling a hand grab my wrist.

"You are coming with me Mrs. Raizada."

Our family scrutinized the interaction between us with teasing smiles on their faces. Di coughed deliberating and asked everyone about any latest office romance drama. I blushed profusely. Not wanting to prolong the embarrassment I nodded in response and quickly left the hall. Eventually, it was time for me to leave with my obsessive husband. 

My emotions were flying high. I knew that Arnavji will not leave a single chance to romance me in the office. My mind came up with all kinds of scenarios. What if he gets cozy with me in front of his staff? What if Amanji walks into the cabin while Arnavji is about to kiss me? Hey! Devi Maiyya!, humein to soch soch kar darr lgrha hai. Aap sab sambhal lena, please. Finally, wearing my big girl panties I crossed the threshold of Shantivan with my husband in tow. 
(Oh lord my mind is making up all these scary scenarios. You please help me).

Arnav POV
 
My woman Khushi felt like an old brand of wine. Her touch, her smell, and her voice felt so intoxicating to my senses. She should be called an aphrodite. Only I know how I managed to restrain myself. That stupid havan forced me to change my plans. Or else I would have crossed the heights of ecstasy with Khushi Raizada. 

Right now she stood beside me as we stood near the private elevator meant specifically for my use. Akaash and NK stood a few feet away from us trying to give us some privacy. However, their presence hampered my time with Khushi. So when the elevator doors I turned my head only to lift my brow in their direction. At first, my brothers were confused but the next moment as I cocked my head to one side realization dawned upon the two buffoons. Rolling my eyes I pushed my girl into the elevator and quickly joined her leaving my cousins all alone. Well, they can join us after a while.

As soon as the doors closed Khushi stared into my eyes with her confusion-laced orbs. Passing my wife a smirk I shackled her against the back of the lift. She gasped out loud knowing my intentions. Well, I am a dark lover going beserk for my girl. So is it not obvious that I will try to get close to her every moment of every day?

"Aap...ye aapne theek nai kia."
(You...you did not do right).

"Kyun? Kya galat kia maine? Tumhare kareeb aana is not a crime."
(Why? What wrong did I do? It is not a crime to come close to you).

"Crime nahi hai par aapke obsession se humein darr lgta hai."
(It is not a crime but your obsessiveness scares me).

Darr? Am I scaring my wife? But what can I do if my mind and heart understand only one thing? Khushi. Ever since I woke up in the hospital I feel that this woman is my anchor. She is my gravity. She knows how to hold me in this new strange world of mine. And her soothing touch calms my overwhelming emotions. I released a painful sigh in return. How am I supposed to answer her when I am confused? Closing my eyes I hugged her. A strange fear of losing her crossed my mind. 

"Aur mujhe tumhe khone se darr lagta hai Khushi."
(And the thought of losing you scares me Khushi).

"Par humto aapke paas hi hai na? To phir kyun...?"
(But I am here next to you are not I? Then why would...?)

Before I could answer her question our elevator ride ended. Not wanting to make my woman any more conscious I moved away from her but held her hand in mine. As soon as we stepped outside a few unknown faces greeted me. I barely acknowledged them. But thankfully my wife smiled and waved in their direction taking care of the situation. I could not help but feel elated by these small gestures. Somehow Khushi Singh Raizada knows how to handle me and my situation. One of the workers introduced himself as Aman Mathur. I have a righthand man who asserts to be on my beck n call in this office.

"You can consult me if you have any doubts, ASR. Also, our current projects are being handled by Akaash. And the two new deals are yet to be finalized so you see..."

His continuous yapping irritated me. Woodpecker Mathur. Keeps pecking me as if I am the bark of a tree. Rolling my eyes at his words I found myself standing inside a glass-walled cabin while my wife gestured for me to have a look around. Well, this place shrieks Arnav Singh Raizada. Well organized. With an open view to keep an eye on the staff. Good. My past self did a good job. Mathur's voice began to frustrate me. I turned around only to tug the man till he stood outside my door with a perplexed look on his face.

"Get out. And don't return till I ask for you."

Saying the words I left his elbow and banged the door. The loud thud startled him and my wife. Not bothering to answer my girl's enquiring gaze I hunted around for the one thing that I was looking for. I did not have to fetch it for long, because in a few seconds I was able to locate the remote on my desk. A few moments later I was greeted by the privacy curtains instead of the glass-to-ceiling walls. Not looking behind me where am sure my wife stood currently glaring at my bold attempt, I checked out the shelf which had pictures of my family and Khushi.

"Tum jaana chahti thi na ki paas hone ke baad bhi main tumhe khone se darta kyun hoon? Kyunki sach ye hai ki I am crazy about you Khushi. Aur jab aadmi kisi ke liye deewana hojata hai na toh..."
(You wanted to know why I have fears despite you being next to me? Because the truth is I am crazy about you Khushi. And when a man is not in his senses then...)

My voice dropped into a whisper towards the end. And as expected this woman sensed the change inside me, because she chose to cup my face the very next moment. I could not help but drown in her deep trustworthy hazel eyes. She understood me. I will forever be grateful to the almighty who made this angel for me. Her next words soothed the helpless, restless Arnav, within me.

"Toh shayad darr usse dhoond hi leta hai. I can understand. Thanks for sharing this with me."
(Then the man's insecurities find him somehow).

I smiled at the maturity she displayed. She is merely 23 and her understanding of my unsaid gestures is amazing. I feel slightly jealous of my past self. As he got to spend the three most beautiful years of his life with this woman. I yearned to show her my love. I desired to touch her so much. Unable to curb my need for her I clutched her waist and verbalized my thoughts.

"Go away with me tonight."

"I will."

In the next few hours, I tried to get a hang of my business. Thankfully everything was simple and to the point. I liked what I must have built from scratch. I also visited the different floors and departments of my office. However, I made sure that Khushi was nearby every single time. Her presence gave me the strength to understand what I could not remember.

Khushi POV

After office hours Arnavji did not leave for home. He told me to inform Akaashji and Nanheji to leave for Shantivan. I explained to my brothers that I and my husband will be spending some time together. And I was teased a lot for the same. I had to push them out of ARD. Slightly uneasy and edgy about my date with Arnavji I joined him in his cabin. He simply smirked in my direction and pulled me out of his office only to take the elevator to the top floor. I instantly understood his intentions. We were about to take a helicopter to an unknown destination.

"Aman told me about the helipad. So I thought I should make good use of it. How many times have I...?"

"Twice. Once for our honeymoon. And another time on my birthday. I am a little scared of helicopters. But you always hold me against you. So it is not so bad."

Arnavji kissed my forehead in response and then within a few minutes we were in the air. Even the obsessive side of my husband chose to hold me, like a shield of protection around me. I blushed at the warmth. Thank god my husband did not forget me after the accident. So what if he has become slightly obsessive with me? At least my man remembers me. Some time passed and his touch slowly lulled me to sleep.

I did not realize how long I slept. However, when I felt someone placing me on a chair, I apprehended that we have reached our destination. My eyes fluttered open in curiosity. The sight in front of me, made me gasp involuntarily. A bed full of roses, a table filled with scented candles, and a huge room with an attached room-sized bathroom. Devi Maiyya ye hum kahan hain? Seems like a hotel room. I was about to stand up when a voice halted my movements.

"Do you like my surprise?"

Baffled by my surrounding I twisted on the chair only to see Arnav Singh Raizada standing at the door of our room with a look of ease and happiness. Huh? He sauntered towards me with a grin on his face. But his passionate gaze made me self-conscious. What is he planning to do to me? Oh lord. This feels like my wedding night with my husband. As if I have slipped back in time. Well, it won't be a bad idea to have a second wedding night. Turning scarlet I hugged my husband whose hands were now moving around my body with a strange possessiveness.

7 comments: