Sunday, November 13, 2022

TBZTPK - 2

Part 2



Arnav POV

We were almost about to sleep when a knock on the door made me sigh in annoyance. Khushi ordered me not to move and walked towards the door. With eagle eyes, I watched my wife open to door. And just like that, all my calm washed away in a jiffy. I fisted my palm as my stupid family member, my wife's so-called 'Nanheji' sauntered inside the room with an idiotic smile plastered over his face. He placed a small bag on the floor and then advanced towards me with a big smile and open arms.

"Nannav mere bhai how are you? Are you feeling good? Khushiji ko tang to nai kar rahe na?"
(Nannav my brother how are you? You are not disturbing Khushiji right?)

Rolling my eyes I stood up from the bed and walked to the other side. Not expecting my move he fell on the bed like a fool. A big 'oww' slipped from his mouth. Good, that's what he deserves after getting cosy with what mine. What does he think of himself huh? Just because I am suffering from amnesia he has a chance with Khushi. No ways. No one can have a chance with this woman. She is exclusively mine. Stepping close to the bed I grabbed the nincompoop by his collar. He stared back with fear in his owl-like eyes. Good, you deserve this.

"Stay away from Khushi. Warna meri jagah yahan tum hoge. Probably in a state of COMA!"
(Or else you will be here instead of me).

"Aaaaaaaah. NANNAV. SORRY. LEAVE ME. NO. NO. I will stay away from Khushiji. Promise."

I pushed him from the bed. The idiot fell to the floor with a thud. But quickly stood up and rushed out of the hospital room as if a wild animal is on his tail. Haha. Good riddance. That's what he deserves. Anyone who will try to mess with my girl will have to answer me. My rage mellowed down after 'Nanheji' vanished from the room. But alas Khushi Singh Raizada appeared to be in a very bad mood after my act. She advanced in my direction and pushed against my chest. Her yawning pupils, red cheeks and blabbering mouth made me smirk. 

"How dare you behave in this manner with our family member? Aap paagal hogaye hain kya?"
(Are you mad or what?)

Snaking my hands around her petite waist I pulled her onto the bed with me. The unexpected move surprised her. We were laying side by side on the bed with only a small night lamp in one corner. Our proximity made me smile wolfishly. Kya cheez hai ye ladki. Gusse mein bhi kaatilana lgti hain. Grabbing her I laid on the bed and pulled her on top of me. A gasp escaped her lips. Perfect.
(She is one in a million. Even in anger, she looks so beautiful).

"You are becoming my obsession Khushi. So I suggest you stay away from every male family or not."

"Ob...obsession? But we are married that too for the past 3 years then why would you...?"

"I am clueless about our marriage. I have amnesia, remember? So technically today was our first meeting."

She blinked her eyes furiously. I believe she finally understood the gravity of our situation. And I am helpless. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada is my only anchor. At this moment when I recall nothing, when I feel so angry and vulnerable she makes everything beautiful. She is the light to my dark world. I was still recovering from my injuries. Exhausted by today's events my eyes closed on their own accord and I fell into a deep slumber. Satisfied being in Khushi's embrace.

Khushi POV

Today afternoon after some tests and a thorough check-up the doctors declared that Arnavji is fit and fine to go home. I felt happy about the idea of him being discharged. But somewhere at the back of my mind, I was worried too. There were so many doubts that occupied my thoughts. So when Arnavji excused himself to use the washroom I left the room to visit Rahul Jeeju's cabin. Jeeju was a little confused by my presence but when I told him about my husband's behaviour he stood up from his chair, astonished by my declaration. This was not something that he had imagined as a doctor. Well none of us did. However, when it comes to ASR we should expect the unexpected. A minute later after gathering his Rahul Jeeju returned to his seat. Looking me in the eye he uttered in a no-nonsense tone.

"Khushi we have good news and bad news. It is good that Arnav has feelings for you. This will help in his recovery. But the bad news is that this new obsessive ASR might harm anyone who tries to create a distance between you two."

"Matlab Nanheji ke saath jo unhone kia..."
(You mean what happened with Nanheji will be a frequent...)

"Exactly Khushi. Your husband has become volatile after the accident. Try to understand things from his perspective. Arnav's mind has chosen the obsessive track to heal from the trauma."

"Oh."

Slowly the changes in my husband's behaviour began to make sense. Frequent bursts of anger. Unreasonable jealousy. Strange obsession for me. Hey Devi Maiyya ye kaisi situation mein phas gaye hum aur Arnavji? Worried about the consequences of my hubby's temporary memory loss I tried to think of a solution for this obsessiveness. Passing me a reassuring smile Jeeju tried his best to keep me positive.
(Oh lord how did I and Arnavji get stuck in this situation?)

"Don't worry I will warn Akaash, Dhruv and NK about the male proximity thing. We just need to be extra careful. And in a matter of weeks, everything will be back to normal."

WEEKS?! Jeeju has no idea about Arnavji's obsessive nature. How will everyone in Shantivan react to his roadside romeo acts? This is ridiculous. That laad governer. I will have to suffer because of him. Now I am missing my old Arnavji. He loved me but also knew when to give me my space. Yes, he acted like an angry bird at times but this 2.0 version of ASR is so intense, embarrassing and scary. Devi Maiyya kya banega humara??!
(Devi Maiyya what's written in my future?!)

After assuring me for a good ten minutes Jeeju asked me to return to Arnavji. Nodding in annoyance I trudged back to the hospital room. Thankfully Arnavji stepped out of the washroom the minute I returned. With a sigh of happiness, I tried to be optimistic about our future. So what if my husband has lost his memories? We will cross this bridge just like our previous hurdles.

An hour later I came along with Arnavji and Jeeju to our home sweet home. Our entire family stood at the main door to welcome us. Di did our aarti and Dhruv showered rose petals on us. Thankfully my hubby smirked in response. Well, everything looks good as of now. Jeeju had warned everyone about the change in Arnavji's behaviour. Especially the male members of our family.

###

The rest of the family tried to make things normal for Arnavji. Nobody tried to overwhelm him. Soon it was time for lunch. My husband excused himself to freshen up and Akaash used this opportunity to spend time with him. Like a good brother, he guided him to our bedroom. As soon as my husband was out of sight I sighed in relief. And everyone chose the exact moment to pounce on me.

"Khushi bitiya Rahul told us about the new changes in Chotte's personality. Are you feeling ok?"

Getting comfortable on the living room sofa I explained my version of the story. Nani, Di, Dhruv, Mami and Mama all were stunned to hear about Arnav Singh Raizada's obsessive antics. Only Nanheji reacted normally as he had experienced firsthand Arnavji's jealousy-induced behaviour. I shook my head when Di tried to console me. 

"Kehne asaan hai Di. Aapko nahi pata ye kitna mushkil hain humaare liye."
(It is so easy to say such things Di. You don't know how difficult it is for me).

"Pareshan mat hoyi Khushiji hum sab hain na aapke sath."
(Don't worry Khushiji we all are here for you).

Di assured me while Nani and Mami smiled in agreement. Ab hum kya bataye in sabko? Humaare pati hum se Ishq lada rhe hain. Woh bhi public mein. Sharm haya accident mein bech khaai hai. No. No. Relax Khushi. No need to be so negative. So what if he is trying to romance me? I am his wife. Yes. I will try to take it all with a smile. This is normal. Yes. Bas woh humse thoda zyada pyaar krne lge hain. Haan. And maybe in this way we can relive our precious moments together. 
(What am I supposed to say to everyone? My husband is flirting with me that too in public. Without any shame or regret. He simply loves me just a little too much. Yes).

Sometime later everyone gathered around the dining table to have lunch. Arnavji sat next to me like a good boy without doing anything to bother me. Is everything ok? Seems like it. I served myself and Arnavji. Soon everyone got busy eating their meal. And then I felt a sudden warmth around my back. Huh? Is he? Yes, he is. I slowly cocked my head to the side. A twinkled eye Arnav Singh Raizada raised his brow in response. Looking around I whispered to him making sure that no one noticed us.

"Arnavji! Aapko yahan khana khane bethaya hai. Aur aap ye kya krhe hain?"
(Arnavji you are supposed to have your lunch. And just what are you up to?)

"Maine kya kiya Khushi?"
(What have I done Khushi?)

"Haath hataiye. Sab baithe hain aise sabke saamne aap...?"
(Leave me. Everyone is sitting in front of us how can you...?)

"Mera Dil karega then I will touch you Khushi. You are mine. Samjhi tum?"
(If my heart desires to touch you then I will Khushi. You are mine. Got it?)

A sudden cough made both of us look behind. Akaash stood feet away with a constipated look on his face. Hey bhagwan! Arnavji bhi hadh krte hain. With a red face, I turned in front and tried to eat my lunch in a hurry. Unfortunately, my husband had a different reaction. Without pulling away his palm from my waist he declared in the coldest possible tone making others look at the three of us.
(Oh lord! Arnavji is too much).

"Jaake table pe baitho. Cinema nahi chal rha yahan."
(Go get seated. This is not a play that you are watching).

For the rest of the lunch his hand remained in the same position making me squirm once in a while. If the family knew about what was going on behind the table, they did not make it obvious. I tried to remain normal. But what can a woman do in such a situation? My over-obsessive lover slash amnesiac husband is not in his senses. Ughhhh. Somehow I gobbled up the food on my plate and then rushed back to our room. I could see Di and Nani trying to hide their amusement as their dear Chotte followed me upstairs like a hell-bend eve-teaser. Fisting my hands I walked inside the bedroom blushing like a ripe tomato.

”Khushi...”

Hey Devi Maiyya kya karein hum inka? This husky tone of his made me tremble slightly. And that did not go unnoticed by Arnavji, because he advanced in my direction with a look of worry. Grabbing my arms in his he forced me to look in his direction. Henceforth rolling my eyes I did the same. He touched my forehead and then my cheeks. Suddenly I began to feel guilty. My husband is looking out for my health. And I am taking advantage of his concern. This is not good. The tentacles of regret shackled me when he uttered his favourite phrase for me.
(Oh lord, what am I supposed to do with this man?)

Arnav POV

”Tum theek ho?”
(Are you alright?)

”I am fine. I...I just feel shy when you flirt with me in front of family members.”

Initially, her trembling form scared me. But then slowly her reaction started to make sense. So Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada shivers in my presence. Interesting. I don't understand this connection at all. Her eyes. Her smile. Her voice. It's like Khushi is a predator trying to lure me. I would happily become prey for this woman. A desire to touch my woman boiled inside me. 

Shocking her and myself I carried my wife to the poolside. This place gives out some strange vibes. As if it has witnessed our love story. The pool water drew me towards it. Unable to stop the magnetic pull I stepped down into the pool making Khushi shriek in surprise. She was still in my arms.

”AAP PANI MEIN UTTAR GAYE?”
(WHY DID YOU WALK DOWN INTO THE POOL?)

”Dil krha tha.”
(I wanted to).

I slowly lowered her into the pool. She was flabbergasted by my move. But thankfully Khushi did not walk away from me. Perhaps she understood the need to be with her in my eyes. Watching her in such proximity reminded me of a moment. A flash of both of us standing near the pool, against the wall with only an inch of space between us. I blinked twice to come back to my reality. Confusion laced her features.

”Did I ever kiss you here?”

”Nahi. Karne wale the par Amanji ka phone aagaya tha.”
(No. You were about to but then Amanji's call interrupted us).

Grabbing her wrist I placed her hands on my chest and then snaked my arms around her petite waist. Khushi's sudden gasp made me lick my lips. Only a fool would miss an opportunity like this. However, I won't make the same mistake. My past self was an idiot but the present me possesses an intelligent mind. So, reducing the distance between us I touched my lips to hers. And it felt like thousands of fireworks lit up in the sky. Fairy lights as bright as morning sunshine glowed around us. And then something undescribable exploded around us. Literally. I pulled away from Khushi only to see a goat trying to stand still in the water. WHAT THE HELL?!

"Oh, I am sorry Bhai...Laxmi just ran away from my clutches. She took the stairs from the terrace and then..."

"HOW DARE YOU DISTURB US?!?"
.
.
.
.
Precap: Dhruv meets the obsessive maniac ASR.

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @Deepa thanks for the review buddy.

      Delete
  2. Awesome update loved it soo much ❣️ Poor dhruv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Roshini18 thanks for your comment dear.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. @Snehageorge96 thanks 4 d review dear.

      Delete
  4. Hai Bhagwaan, bechari Khushi! 🤦‍♀️🤭
    Yeh Roadside ASR toh Khushi ko sharam se laal peela karke hi chodega. 😅🤭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Antara Lol. Very true. Poor Khushi is helpless. ASR is playing love games with our girl...obsession ka keeda hogaya h Arnav ko❤️😉

      Delete
  5. Just awesome!!! ASR as a chhichhora and also obsessed after amnesia is a really good and different take!! great job dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly buddy. I love twisting the normal tales. So here is an obsessive take for my readers😏

      Delete
  6. Nice story line ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sab kuch badal jaaye but Raizadas ka romance interruption na badle. Hadd hai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your reviews are appreciated.

      Delete
  8. Thanks a lot dear.

    ReplyDelete